Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Pakstoor Sales"


While I'm in the Housekeeping department I noticed that there wasn't a complete and satisfied system and procedure for all the sales of the second hand equipment, linen, crockery and etc. So I then designed a system for the staff that they must follow when they are selling stuff.

I made a list what they must fill in for example information like, date, receipt number, amount and the signature to approve the sale.

*I gave them a triplicate receipt book.
*The first page they must fill in the necessary information and signature from the HOD, then the page must go to the buyer.
*The second page must be teared off and filed with the list for reference.
*The third page stays in book for future reference.

When the list is full then all the money must be paid in by the head office and then the person who took the money must sign for the correct amount. The receipt of the amount paid in must be placed with the list and receipts in a file called “Pakstoor verkope”.

The receipts must be accurate and the correct order 1, 2, 3 etc, if there is a mistake and the the receipt must be cancelled then there the reason must be stated on the receipt and signed by HOD.

All the money is kept in the safe with the list.

The reason why I designed this procedure is because before there was no correspondence on any sales and no tract was kept on money.

I feel very satisfied with my plan and hope it will be followed and be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment